- Type: String
- Range / Valid values: Max 4095 characters
- Default: Not defined
- Group: Script Execution
Command to be executed when an image is saved. You can use Conversion Specifiers
and spaces as part of the command. Use %f for passing filename (with full path) to the command., Command to be executed when an image is saved. You can use Conversion Specifiers
and spaces as part of the command. Use %f for passing filename (with full path) to the command.
Full path name of the program/script.
This can be any type of program or script. Remember to set the execution bit in the file access control list (chmod) and if it is a script type program such as perl or bash also remember the shebang line (e.g. #!/usr/bin/perl) as the first line of the script.
To include the path name of the picture in the command line, you can use the conversion specifier %f to insert the picture filename (full path) anywhere in the command.
The script is run after the image is saved.
Most common conversion specifiers
- %Y = year, %m = month, %d = date
- %H = hour, %M = minute, %S = second
- %v = event
- %q = frame number
- %t = thread (camera) number
- %D = changed pixels
- %N = noise level
- %i and %J = width and height of motion area
- %K and %L = X and Y coordinates of motion center
- %C = value defined by text_event
- %f = filename with full path
- %n = number indicating file-type